Old 21 May 2002, 05:14 (Ref:291112)   #1
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
Home :)
Valve Bounce has been held in scrutiny for further testing
John Toad Believes It Was Good For F1

Quote:
“I know that the public love us. They have been let down, they are angry. But anger is a part of life. Do sailors stop loving the sea because of the storms?” he told L'Equipe. “We switched the positions and it suddenly takes on planetary dimensions. In some ways, it's good because it prevents people from thinking about wars, famine and sickness, but at the end of the day, our current 'problem' is to explain our team strategy when our drivers are in a position to finish first and second. We could be in a far more difficult position and a lot of teams would doubtless love to have such concerns at the moment. Some people claim they won't watch F1 any more, but I think the Monaco Grand Prix will have an exceptional audience this year. The public will want to know what Ferrari are going to do now, to find out what happens next in the story."

This guy is so removed from reality that he either refuses to see or admit the damage he has done to F1. The only reason I will tape Monaco and watch the replay is to see if MSch got onto the podium, and whether the Tifosi throw tomatoes at him if he did.

Valve[img]http://www.**************************/smilies/bouncy.gif[/img]