View Single Post
Old 9 Jan 2019, 18:39 (Ref:3875019)   #8
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Thanks Alan for posting the press release. As Tim says there is nowt on the website enabling you to actually register......

My RS2 Shuttle is small enough to be exempt, and rarely goes out of the country anyway. The big truck will need the trailer registering though, when the DVLA get round to telling us how to do it!

Yes, my take is that it is the weight on your trailer plate that matters, not the actual weight in individual circumstances.

It is some sort of harmonisation, but seems Spain has opted out so the registration isn’t needed there! That’s lucky as my first truck trip is to there and I should avoid France- if Britney get round to allocating some freight space on their ferries.....

Edit- I’ve registered with DVLA for Trailer Registration updates, so we’ll see what happens!

Last edited by Mike Bell; 9 Jan 2019 at 18:48.