View Single Post
Old 5 Dec 2017, 19:50 (Ref:3785295)   #1
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
FIA Hall of Fame

so i guess there is an official FIA F1 Hall of Fame now.

not sure whats in it other than all 33 world champs have been inducted into it and that its located in Paris.

some of the pics suggest that there are cars and helmets on display but whether or not these are permanent exhibits or just stuff on display for the celebration is unknown to me or whether or not the ceremony took place in the Hall itself or not.

https://www.fia.com/multimedia/image...e-inauguration

like the idea and hope they develop it into a proper F1 museum but more so hopefully they create something that is accessible to the public.