Thread: Motorsport Quiz
View Single Post
Old 25 Nov 2022, 07:07 (Ref:4134818)   #18
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teretonga View Post
Correct crmalcom.

I was surprised that Brabham and G Hill had no wins and very few real podiums before their championship year. Same with Hulme and Rosberg. Hulme never had a full season before 1996 and Rosberg had only had second level cars scratching around the back half of GP grids.
Granted he had the Silverstone non championship race in the wet to demonstrate his skill, but he only got the drive because Carlos went home prior to the Falklands war.
Fortune smiled upon him.
Yes - definitely a bit of a surprise. Particularly (IMO) Hulme when you look at his 1966 season.

So - on to the next question.

Of the countries that hosted GPs in 2022 - the following countries are special places for drivers, but the others are not. Why?

Australia, Italy, USA, Spain, Canada, Britain, Austria, France, Hungary, Belgium, Japan, Mexico, Brazil, Abu Dhabi.