View Single Post
Old 13 Jul 2019, 05:00 (Ref:3917275)   #39
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 356sc View Post
New pit crew?
I told Mrs E you asked that, Will, and got a ‘look’. So you'd better watch out at Monza!

I’ve worked out why the promised forecast of high 20s and sun has gradually deteriorated. (We had rain not forecast yesterday during qualifying, and it’s likely to be only 19 deg and showers, with possible thunder, all day today.)

Before leaving home, to make the truck more comfortable to be in in the heat, I bought two electric cooling fans......

The organisers put a lot into this meeting, and there are lots of clubs and displays that I need to get round. Sadly, as is often the case, they lost money two years ago and are likely to do the same again, so whether we return is questionable. A shame if that is the case, as it’s a great location, and Budapest is a fantastic city!

Oh, almost forgot, I spent 1/2 hour being interviewed by a video crew yesterday about transporting to the meeting and the truck itself. Hopefully it won’t get aired at any point.....