View Single Post
Old 26 Jan 2004, 00:37 (Ref:850468)   #1
diz
Veteran

England
Cheshire
diz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
FREE Championship Registration - NW FF1600

Subject: BWD Rensburg sponsorship for 2004 – Race with Free Championship Registration

The aim of this is to provide all drivers who compete in the NW Championship with financial help not just the winners. This will be done by refunding the registration fee (£50) to all drivers who do 5 rounds or more of this series during 2004 . Drivers can also have a free consultation (if they wish) with one of BWD Rensburg's financial advisers . BWD Rensburg are regulated by the Financial Services Authority and offer completely independent advice on a very broad range of matters for both companies and individuals. We can save you money on taxes ,so you can do even more racing and still have enough beer money and enough cash to keep the missus quiet. We have offices in Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield, Belfast, Glasgow and recently, London. The way it works is that drivers must first pay the registration fee (£50), which for 2004 will cover all rounds in the North West, Midlands, Southern and C. Combe FF1600 Championships. Drivers who then do 5 rounds or more in the N.West series only will get the refund cheque which will be sent direct to them by BWD Rensburg. Even if the driver cannot do the race due to a problem in testing or qualifying then so long as they have paid their race entry fee, and don't get a race entry refund, then this counts as a race done. For those that normally do races in the other regional championships, they can get the refund in the same way as regular N.West drivers, so long as they have paid the initial registration fee and do the minimum 5 rounds of the N.West Championship. A double header counts as 2 rounds done. Also it doesn't matter if you do some rounds in a pre '87 car and some rounds in a post '86 car they will all count as rounds done. I hope this covers all the points, but do come back to me if you think I have missed anything that people might argue or get arsey about. If they want they can phone me (Day 0151 227 2030, Evening 01244 851003, Mobile 07989 594164) or e-mail me on swild@bwd-rensburg.co.uk "To be eligible, the driver must display a BWD Rensburg decal on each side of the car"
Cheers . Seamus

This is a fine example of a driver putting something back into the series
he races in.

Last edited by diz; 26 Jan 2004 at 00:38.