View Single Post
Old 22 Jan 2017, 10:58 (Ref:3704217)   #218
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
In my experience there are more dangerous drivers on the road than dangerous cars, yet having passed (or having someone pass it for you) a driving test, one is neither required or even expected to continue learning.

I still apply lessons I learnt from experience only weeks after passing my test, and 59 years later continue to learn.

Could I at 80 pass a new driving test?
How very true....

Gerard, if you buy a Tesla you are invited to sign (refusal is allowed) an agreement that allows them to collect all the data (via satellite or whatever) of your car journeys. They are using this to improve / perfect the autonomous driving mode that we will have to get used to eventually if we buy a new car! And they are able to pinpoint your car at any time anywhere in the world.....