View Single Post
Old 12 Sep 2017, 20:11 (Ref:3766378)   #63
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wriggley Monkey View Post
When I went to SPA in the Summer they had changed the connectors for the pit feed to TV screens and I could not get the TV to work.

However I have forgotten what type of connector I need - does anyone know what the relevant connector is ? - Old pits.

Thanks

Brian.
If I get a chance to look tomorrow I'll post a reply!

The trip to Dover this morning was (amazingly) as smooth as could be, but the French strike was delaying things other side of the channel, so ferries were running late! Then, when we docked, it took over 30 minutes to get the doors open so we could drive off..... Not sure if mechanical fault or the strike to blame. Got to Brussels, intending to stop for the night, looked at the forecast and jumped back in the truck. Now parked up inside the circuit, waiting for the gales and rain.

Hope anyone travelling tomorrow (Wednesday) doesn't get delayed because of the weather......