View Single Post
Old 19 Apr 2010, 15:12 (Ref:2675905)   #22
herowassenna
Veteran

herowassenna should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralf fan View Post

Ferrari's combo will go sour soon I reckon. Alonso and Massa are both very competitive. In terms of driver harmony Ferrari were better of retaining Raikkonen and replacing Massa with Alonso.
I love what Alonso's doing to Massa. I can live with the little Brazilian being humiliated every weekend.
Massa tried to put Alonso in his place last year after the Singapore case. Accusing Alonso of costing him the 08 championship!!! There's history going back to the 07 German GP when Alonso overtook him.

I hated the decisions Ferrari made with Barrichello during his time at the team. I hated Schumacher giving him race wins. I always liked Senna's display when gifting Berger the win in Japan. He hated it, slowing down before the line.
I always felt, that Schumacher should have won what he could. If he'd won all races in the season so be it, but don't try fooling the public with tied events or allowing a team-mate the win.
Lewis and Button are getting on at the moment, but I wonder if that will be the case if Button starts beating him when conditions are good for all and not subject to the right calls. Winning with "luck" on your side is easier to stomach than being beaten in equal machinery.
I'm not suggesting Button has been lucky, personally I think he had two brilliant races, but in Lewis's mind he can write it off as good fortune.

So, go Alonso go, your performances and Hamilton's are there to savour.