View Single Post
Old 26 Apr 2011, 17:11 (Ref:2870118)   #46
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well, what a fantastic couple of days. Weather was excellent although it would have been better still yesterday but for the wind (not mine, you understand). Great to meet up with loads of mates but annoyed not to have caught up with everyone, particularly Matthew Sturmer, who was not to be seen near his cars (except when racing) on the couple of occasions I tried to find him. Some great racing at Britain's loveliest circuit. I took loads of photos some of which have come out tolerably OK although not sure when I'm going to be able to put them up here. However, a few Pit & Paddock shots taken on Sunday, for starters:-
Attached Thumbnails
HSCCCad24Apr2011 018wb.jpg   HSCCCad24Apr2011 026wb.jpg   HSCCCad24Apr2011 030wb.jpg  

HSCCCad24Apr2011 053wb.jpg   HSCCCad24Apr2011 057wb.jpg   HSCCCad24Apr2011 073wb.jpg