View Single Post
Old 14 Jan 2016, 12:14 (Ref:3604701)   #29
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy97 View Post
Hence, why I asked if there was any chance of running a class for either, or both, cars To the S2000 and NGTC engined S2000 cars.

As far as I am aware, there is no where to run these cars at the moment and there are quite a few about.
They can be run in a number of club level series - pretty much any 'modified saloons' championship will take them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 850Estate View Post
I think that'd be a good idea, maybe even a class for the BTC-T spec cars as well, always seems to be a few Toledos, Integras and Civics on RaceCarsDirect (other online motorsport classified sites are available) when I'm looking at ways to waste my money.

That would boost the grid, produce some decent, close racing and it'd be nice to see some old machinery back out on track...now I wonder what ever happened to the 406 Coupes? Lovely looking things.
John George ran a 406 coupe for a while (Britcar?) How many cars were there? Can't have been many but it'd be interesting to find out where they went.

If you keep adding old rule sets to the B-tec series you effectively end up with a slightly newer version of the Historic Super Touring championship.....