Thread: Rich Energy
View Single Post
Old 1 Jul 2020, 19:55 (Ref:3984998)   #307
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
So when I looked at the tweet mentioned above, I had to see what else Rich Energy has been tweeting about. Rich Energy re-tweeted about an interview with William Storey by a tiny YouTuber named Will Earl. I had to check it out.

No disrespect to Earl (you have to start somewhere and seriously I wish him the best of luck with his channel), but the channel has 657 subscribers, is using a wrinkled bedsheet as his backdrop and the video had 162 views when I write this. Maybe not quite the "premium" media situation Rich Energy is aspiring to reach.

But then again, maybe the YouTuber is a genius to interview Storey as you know he will say something interesting. I watched and am posting his link, so he must be doing something right. Video is 28 minutes long. Longer than I care to watch, but I decided to watch it as long as it was interesting. I was curious if there would be tough questions or if they would be cream puffs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp8vJohfL4o

Noteworthy items...

* Storey thinks Covid19 is a "scam".
* Regarding Storey's background, he has done "loads of different things".
* There is a cabal of elites who are profiting from this (finger quote) "crisis".
* "Rokit" who are they? They are a "Mickey Mouse" company.
* Lewis Hamilton is "not a particularly intelligent guy"
* Storey wants to get back into F1. It's "when not if".

Overall, no difficult questions by the interviewer. A very slight mention of the Haas sponsorship. Mostly just letting Storey monologue. But it was a bit interesting to hear his thoughts. Storey is not ignorant as to F1 and his criticisms (pay wall viewing, cars are too easy to drive, etc.) similar to what you may read in this forum.

I am disappointed the YouTuber didn't ask about racial equality. I expect that would have generate a few gems!

Richard