View Single Post
Old 17 May 2017, 18:14 (Ref:3734107)   #1981
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It's a sound idea to get a little more sleep in the run up. Obviously for those there all week there are late nights on Wednesday and Thursday, but I try to get a decent early night on the other nights, particularly the Friday as I know that when I wake up on Saturday morning, I won't be sleeping again until about 10 pm on Sunday night...... (Not counting the occasional nodding dog in the grandstand at about 1-2 pm on Sunday afternoon!). I've always said that the night hours are just too wonderful to miss and I would strongly suggest (particularly to newbies) that as you have every other night of the year to sleep, don't waste race night at Le Mans (and don't render yourself so comatose with alcohol that you can't enjoy it!).