View Single Post
Old 1 Jan 2021, 10:36 (Ref:4026232)   #20
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post
Just tried to post this in the 2020 Tea Break - but it had closed before midnight, so here it is:

As this is about to draw to a close, I was moved to do a quick check, and in its 2018 equivalent, we had 3681 posts - so only a few more than this year, but in 2019 there were 6365.....which perhaps indicates how much things have ground to a halt this year......

Here's to a happy and healthy 2021 - where we can hopefully get back to racetracks with spectators.......and not lose any more of our sterling contributors!
Sorry I was waiting for the bells so had to close the old one a few minutes early.

Feeling somewhat hopeful about 2021 but I'm sure something will dash those feelings.