Thread: Oulton Gold Cup
View Single Post
Old 21 Aug 2021, 16:55 (Ref:4068569)   #18
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Just been chatting to my mate who lives in Broughton in Furness, who is still battling to get his Alfa Junior Z out on track consistently, and we were discussing my forthcoming marathon to Brands.....as he says, he's got at least an hour before he reaches the M6, so he's at least an extra hour on top of that before he could start our journey......Croft is effectively his local circuit ......

This has just prompted me to check the distances for me to the most popular circuits - Oulton is nearest at 57 miles, just over an hour. Slightly surprising to me is that Croft is next (80 miles, 2 hours), then Donington (117, 2 hours or so). Furthest of a batch of over 200 miles is Brands at 260 miles, 4 hours plus, depending on the day