Thread: BTCC Croft
View Single Post
Old 19 Jun 2019, 20:16 (Ref:3912967)   #98
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiiiiiiim View Post
They did a video call ‘Straight out of Croft’ , it was a very light hearted Micky taking video about how they were going to blow all the opposition away. All teams and a lot of drivers got a mention, but someone somewhere had a sense of humour failure and took offence to the saying something along the lines of ‘Jake took a hit from Chilton’ and in the response Zak from TPR who stars in the video kicked a box of Shedded Wheat. The whole video was done in a humorous way, so I struggle to see why anyone would get so upset. Obviously too many ❄️ about in the paddock.
Remember that Chilton had this to say about Blundell recently:
'I honestly think he shouldn’t be in this championship because he’s that far off – it’s dangerous.'
So I would imagine the teams might not be at the light-hearted jovial stage yet?