View Single Post
Old 19 Jun 2018, 14:58 (Ref:3831901)   #38
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
I feel there are a lot of people scratching for reasons not to like them.
It's funny because I have been downloading and watching the races long before it was talked about on here. I drive a Golf and I like the class, but people are barking up the wrong tree if they think this is ever going to be anything significant in Australia.

These would be an entertaining class running around with the GTs, BUT I fail to see why anybody would spend Carrera Cup money to go so slow, and be in such an uninspiring vehicle, especially when the VAG makes are all the same bits, running in 4 different body shells. Hyundai and Kia will do the same thing, without a doubt.

They may have nice race car bits but they are still droning 4-pot bum draggers, none of which makes for spectacular racing.

If the manufacturers wanted a fleet of these things racing against each other in their names, they could easily do it, but they are instead profiteering on it.