View Single Post
Old 10 Jun 2019, 12:22 (Ref:3909057)   #66
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
It'd be nice if we had like a North American counterpart to DSC. Not people engaging in rivalries, slagging off on each other, and putting out stuff that's questionable as far as being possible clickbait or with embellished headlines that only partly paint the story being told.

Granted, having John and Marshall are better than having nothing in NA, but things could be better. I'm not for variety for the sake of variety, but more outlets for road racing news would be nice.

It also doesn't help that road racing isn't insanely popular in NA outside of the stereotypical "wine and cheese" crowd. Not saying that everyone here is part of that group, and I'm certainly not, but road racing just isn't as popular in NA as it is in Europe as far as being mainstream.