View Single Post
Old 20 Jul 2019, 17:18 (Ref:3918619)   #73
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I listened to a Sportscar365.fm podcast for the first time today. It isn't really for me, but I have to say it was rather well produced. The bitter tone of the other podcasts was not there - there was no attacks on other content providers or journalists. It was just motorsport news and a little bit of opinion.

It's also the first motorsport podcast that I've listened to (qualifier: I've only listened to sportscar ones) where the sound quality is adequate. The compression on the music jingles was poor, but the voice quality was good enough. It isn't the level of a tech podcast, but it's good enough.

It was a pleasant surprise. With Spotify and Apple doubling down on podcasts, they've arrived to the party just-in-time to ride the wave.