View Single Post
Old 9 Jul 2020, 17:20 (Ref:3987025)   #448
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
On the topic of how teams are approaching this coming weekend - The pessimistic side of me feels the teams that showed promise will hone in on a perfect race weekend with back to back races like this
So Mercedes will figure out how to run their race better and lead to a more certain Mercedes lock out. Red bull will figure out their stuff and cement both cars as 3 and 4. Upper midfield may tussle among themselves, but I don't see it changing the direction of the championship much. Maybe Racing Point finish ahead of McLaren? The teams that need to try something different won't massively impact the results even if the change worked, because this time all your competitors got that much closer to running the perfect race.

I can't bring myself to wish mechanical issues or other race altering incidents, so this weekend feels a little flat in terms of lead up excitement.
So where do you put the Ferrari? tussling with the mid field if they are lucky