View Single Post
Old 2 Aug 2019, 00:37 (Ref:3920746)   #174
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
Not sure where to put this...

https://jalopnik.com/lewis-hamilton-...age-1836868525

If true... I have to roll my eyes at this. My general thoughts on this is that if Lewis somehow had an epic drive this past weekend (fought from the back forward and won) that he would have absolutely wanted that to be part of the Netflix series and that him being sick would have just been icing on the cake. I can imagine the voice over saying... "struggling forward and making critical passes all while being so sick he wasn't sure he could even race"

However... him having a bad race... Now he wants that to not be shown and is using him being sick as the excuse? Have some self confidence Lewis! As that article says... it's ok to show that you are human.

Richard
And yet you've got someone like Mark Webber racing in the wet in Fuji 2007 vomiting in his helmet half the race and just getting on with it.

Poor Lewis had a sore throat and the whole world has to hear about it, spare me.