View Single Post
Old 26 Aug 2019, 15:04 (Ref:3924229)   #18
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
with Racing point potentially aligning itself closer with Merc and Ferrari associated with Haas and Alfa, it seems both fair and prudent for the next customer team to explicitly align with Renault.

just speculating, but i would think FOM/FIA wouldnt want too many teams dependent on one manufacturer...both as a way of balancing out the voting blocs and as a hedge against a manu leaving.

i suppose we should also not exclude the possibility that Renault might find themselves in a situation where they are looking to offload their race team again and go back to being an engine manu.