View Single Post
Old 31 Aug 2019, 21:39 (Ref:3925019)   #30
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compromised View Post
Comment removed
I don't know the details of the tracks ratings. I suspect it's not a special case. My knowledge of the accident is only as deep as what I gleaned from viewing it once on YouTube. With it being a large group of cars at speed approaching a stationary car on track. My speculation is that this type of accident could happen at any number of top tier circuits.

Richard

Last edited by ScotsBrutesFan; 31 Aug 2019 at 22:35. Reason: Quoted comment removed