View Single Post
Old 10 Sep 2019, 08:23 (Ref:3927078)   #14
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
Yep, this is exactly what I do too. I've even learned to make sure I've not got my TV tuned to the news channel when I switch on to watch my recordings. A couple of times I've had to run out of the room when the announcer has started to talk about the race!
Similar here - if I am unable to watch the race live, then I will even ensure that I am listening to pre-recorded music to prevent a news bulletin on the radio spoiling the result.

Even going on the internet is dangerous, as many news feeds can appear in sidebars or banners on other websites.

Want to avoid media, don't use a media service.