View Single Post
Old 10 Sep 2019, 22:58 (Ref:3927256)   #122
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground Effect View Post
Ferrari need to bring back Alonso, throw some money at Verstappen or have a punt on Mick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djinvicta View Post
Mick has to really really go go perform.. unless they want a media stunt job just for the cameras and that would be sad..

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve nielsen View Post
You know Mick is only P11 in a mediocre F2 field at the moment?
Does he have the requisite points to earn a SuperLicense at this point? The last total I saw from the end of the 2017 season he was on 20 of the 40 needed. Winning F3 earned him 30 in 2018 to total 50 but he wouldn't have enough points next season as the 20 from F4 (German and Italian 2nd) expire. Now why he can't get his license this year and renew as a license holder I don't know, but I think he would have to be entered with a team and in a race weekend session. But if that I'm not sure at all, the FIA has some rules well hidden.