View Single Post
Old 17 Sep 2019, 06:38 (Ref:3928464)   #29
coppice
Veteran

Australia
Thirsk, North Yorkshire
coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
To be fair to the OP, he didn't start a thread on this topic. He posted in the one hit wonders thread and the bulk of this content was moved out of that thread by an admin/moderator. I am not even sure if he knows this thread exists.

Either way, I understand his frustration, but also I don't quite agree with his complaint.

Richard

I know it exists now , and am just a bit peeved that a comment I made in the heat of a moment,without my knowledge , let alone consent , has been relaunched as a new thread I had no intention of starting... Anyway , the spoiler didn't ..err.. spoil my enjoyment of Leclerc's win - a home Ferrari win after a drought is something to savour .

Back to the original issue and my preference , which other forums seem to adopt , is to confine spoilers to the race thread . Bearing in mind , Ch 4 coverage in UK hadn't even been run when I viewed the comment , I think a little more discretion would heve been good. But hey, nobody died .