View Single Post
Old 26 Jan 2001, 09:20 (Ref:60385)   #1
Dino IV
Veteran

MagnetON
NL
Dino IV should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDino IV should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

The Crystal Ship is being filled
A 1000 girls, a 1000 thrills ...

If Jim Morrison would have been a petrolhead he probably would have sung something like:
A 1000 bhp, a 1000 Nm, a 1000 kg, a 1000 thrills ...

At least I know when I was a kid and still unaware of the thrill of girls, those were the chats that regularly passed by. 'What would you do when you'd won the lottery?', 'I'd buy myself a Countach, a Pantera, a Vantage' etc. Kid's stuff ofcourse. When you grow older, you actually, beside the thrill of girls, start to drive and learn to drive faster and faster. Some of us even might start to drive their cars on tracks, earning the proud title of 'racing driver' which in turn does very well among the kids so they can start fantasizing about which monster machine you actually drive.

Along the way one loses that 'magic machine' innocence. You become aware that even the Countach's, Pantera's and Vantage's in this world have their shortcomings, even dynamically. So here goes: describe your perfect car, your dream machine. It doesn't need to be actually existent, but it should be technically feasible and explainable. Describe the details, the handling, the looks ... everything!