View Single Post
Old 24 Aug 2015, 11:26 (Ref:3568204)   #12
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Gasly was a bit naughty yesterday as well, can't recall exactly what happened but I think he basically ran Rowland off the road.

Oli himself didn't do himself any favours with that shut down on Matsushita on Saturday but he raced very well from the back on Sunday until he conked.

If we didn't already know if from WSB Gibson, there is clearly huge huge talent and speed there to put that equipment second on the grid.

He will be a title contender next year assuming he can raise the funds, without doubt.

Some great racing all through the field in both races, but some of those drivers are dreadful and some are clearly struggling with set ups or tyre management, which is the name of the game in this series.

Canamasas impressed me, not necessarily because he did anything outstanding but because he didn't try to kill anyone and kept his nose clean. If he could keep his composure regularly he could yet make a decent driver as he has ability.

Vandoorne overall though is different class isn't he?