View Single Post
Old 18 Apr 2017, 16:02 (Ref:3727586)   #12
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
Last year someone parked their rv length wise against the track and blocked a ton of track.

I'll be around, but not camping this year. Something about work and hotels. Turn 6/7 should have some fun stuff going on.

"...just about every Porsche you can think of."

Except any modern prototype. Looks like just more 911s than normal. Very surprising considering the motorsports treasure trove at Porsche center down the road.
Hoping they put the fencing back up trackside at the road again. Turn 4 is the only stretch that doesn't have permanent sleeves in the ground for the fencing apparently. They made the guys hurry out and install it Tuesday afternoon last year before Petit and all they had was checkered flag line left. If there's no fence I might have to be that ass and call them Friday morning about it or put out a couple canopies to take up the space. I'd come up and put in the fencing myself to keep that clear of cars and the daytrippers sitting in AC blocking the fence.

I am curious if Porsche will bring stuff up for Vendor Village this year. Last time Ferrari had a big event they brought one of my old client's cars up from Macon for the tent, F40, 308 GTS (I think it was) and something else small.