View Single Post
Old 17 Aug 2017, 16:24 (Ref:3759983)   #21
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
I thought that we were in the middle of an enforced break, and NOTHING is supposed to be happening in Formula One at the moment?
I assume that has a finite limit of who is impacted and it is more targeted at worker bees at the teams. That upper management and engine suppliers can continue to work. So Honda is back in Japan doing their thing with the engine and various players in the teams are doing their thing. Those in upper management might be on holiday and working a bit as well? Does it really "stop" during the summer break or just slow down.

Richard