View Single Post
Old 16 Nov 2016, 04:25 (Ref:3688414)   #21
D.R.T.
Veteran

D.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridD.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer View Post
Pedantry. In professionalism & presentation the Nationals is one step above club racing, with a mishmash of categories racing in front of the pit crews (of which I have regularly been one), someone's brother in law and a goat.

I have no doubt that not paying to be on the TV card with VASC is probably a good move for AGT fiscally - after all we know who is paying the bills there, but I personally wouldn't be crowing about leaving supports for VASC and going racing with the Nationals.
Soooooooo you agree that they aren't supporting anyone.

The move is about about positioning and track access rather than the need to race in front of higher numbers of pit crew, in laws and goats.

Mr Quinn was very disappointed in the SMP experience with VASC in 2016 which despite a crowd and television didnt serve Australian GT much purpose.

Clearly the Shannons National isn't your cup of tea Mixer - but at least have a broader perspective to understand that nor is the VASC everyone's cup.