Thread: Rich Energy
View Single Post
Old 2 Oct 2019, 12:03 (Ref:3931452)   #206
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
Apparently Rich Energy have "reached a settlement with Red Bull" about a legal dispute:

https://twitter.com/rich_energy/stat...51518952046597

Which dispute was that? (there have been so many)
It's also just a weird tweet/PR communication (but that is not out of the ordinary for Rich Energy). While I expect the details are confidential, I expect it wasn't in the favor of Rich Energy. So why even bring it up? Lastly... interesting choice of images to show. They show both the Haas and Toro Rosso cars in the same shot. One is a team they are no longer associated with and the other is sponsored by a direct competitor. It seems that the Rich Energy twitter account is just as likely to show you an image of Red Bull as it is their own brand.

Richard