View Single Post
Old 16 Oct 2019, 19:58 (Ref:3935033)   #1936
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by grantp View Post
There might be Bob.

Obviously when I wrote the comment I was thinking of chassis stiffness but I did wonder if people here might "misconstrue".

The rather mild responses so far are, frankly, a little disappointing in some ways though of course encouraging in others. It is, after all, important to keep up social standards and it seems we have nothing to worry about there.
Indeed grant, decorum rules it seems, however, I did rather misconstrue your original comment, assuming the a certain individual had shared concerns about matters of a personal nature with your good self.

I can only offer my sincere apologies to both parties, and regret any embarrassment caused.

Mind you revealing that he knew of where 'pills' are available in this country ………...