View Single Post
Old 21 Oct 2019, 21:21 (Ref:3936139)   #789
Jamolad
Rookie

Jamolad should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtcapri View Post
I never got angry. Not once!! Even when you resorted to name calling to illustrate your point. I dont have a superiority complex. Lying?? Nup!! Wrong as in mistaken?? It's happened before and more than likely happen again. I admitted I got the details wrong but the jist was correct. 888 cheated the same way. Again more spin than a carousel on your version of events.
And yet you continue to argue.... You can put down the shovel, you hit rock bottom three posts ago.
You keep trying to steer this into a discussion about the mistaken things you said. You keep ignoring the question I posed, which is has anyone in the series ever been done under FIA Obligation of Fairness.

You keep referring to JW at Bathurst 2015 being the same as this...you are mistaken.

JW 2015 cost those behind him less than 100m. Fabian cost those behind him 1km. If I'm not mistaken, that is 10 times worse.

JW 2015 cost those behind him less than 2 seconds. Fabian cost those behind him 47 seconds. If I'm not mistaken, that is more than 20 times worse.

But here is the fundamental difference that makes them not comparable...JW 2015 was under green flag conditions so cars were allowed to pass. Fabian was under full course yellow so no cars could pass. That is infinitely worse.

10 times worse in terms of distance lost; 20+ times worse in time lost; infinitely worse in terms of permission to pass.

If you respond to this, please don't ignore the above topics of conversation to continue this e-****ing..if you respond please include if you accept those differences between JW 2015 and Debriss 2019 (if not, say which is/are mistaken); and has anyone in this series ever accepted and pleaded guilty to unfair and unsporting conduct under FIA (if yes, please say who). I'm not saying you have to restrict your response to just those topics, but it will be telling if you respond without going near either of those.