View Single Post
Old 29 Nov 2019, 19:36 (Ref:3943735)   #1803
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
so basically a big deal will be made about it during the launch and winter testing but as soon as they get to Australia the Crown will file some sort law suit and there will be a modified/more subtle livery going forward.

big tobacco gets its publicity, the team gets much needed sponsorship money, and some fans will buy the 'cool' team kit before the kit is changed.

if im being honest i think this is as good compromise as we are ever going to get. cant pretend that cig companies dont have a long and important part to play in motor sports history and teams need the money.

and frankly in this day and age, if you want to smoke you do so fully knowing the health consequences then you probably should be allowed to (as long as there are no other humans around you) and the sport should be allowed to benefit from the proceeds of those choices.