View Single Post
Old 29 Aug 2009, 08:23 (Ref:2530276)   #3
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
JR, I presume the Masters Donington meeting referred to it is the recent August one, which was a late addition to the original calendar. For me, having dug deep to enter as many of their events as possible this year (including the Algarve, which will just about bankrupt me but it's my birthday!) 'throwing in' an extra one half way through the season wasn't going to work. If some had committed to race but didn't show, that is disappointing, but presumably they had paid entry fees?

As for the forum, I think JT has summed it up nicely. I only regularly visit / contribute to this and a couple of club ones, and straying off topic seems to be normal. Sometimes a little humour helps, just as in a face to face conversation!