View Single Post
Old 30 Aug 2009, 06:41 (Ref:2530849)   #13
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
Thought that the occasional posters might get a chance to tell the usual bods where the forum could improve but seems not.
Understand the JT contribution as he is the headmaster but you others with thousands of posts are confirming the points raised by the odd posting gang that spoke to me on Thursday.
I am told that Masters had commitment from enough people to warrant a meeting in August and they sorted it and then people failed to show.It's not on if entrants want these organisations to continue.
Let you lot continue to ramble on as we are now switching to drivel time posts at about 15.Managed to get there earlier with this topic.
Waste of time taking about my cars as no one on here seems to understand real old bangers except JT and a handful of others.Am not interested in writing about my own cars,unless asked ,as it's a bit like playing with yourself.
Can I thank JT and you other three answering the question asked
Bottom line seems to be carry on as before and twenty of us can go on and on about nothing.
As an aside the Octane bit about 356 Porsches was reasonable apart from the glaring factual errors and I will make a point of not lending them any more cars now I know the reception these articles get.
When is the next Masters meeting in UK as I can't wait for another riveting episode of 'Adventurers of a SC Driver'