Thread: How to fix F1?
View Single Post
Old 19 Sep 2018, 23:37 (Ref:3851503)   #1
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
How to fix F1?

I have felt that most threads here eventually gravitate to the topic of “what is wrong with F1” and “how it can be fixed”. Maybe it’s time to have a thread focusing just on that and nothing else. I initially thought maybe there should be some ground rules on how to respond, but I know that will not work.

But... I will try anyhow! Generally speaking, I am more interested in complete solutions. Act as if you are running the show. You own ALL the problems, not just some of them. So while saying “I just want better racing” is fine, tell us how you would do it. Be as specific as you can. Saying “Less downforce” or “budget caps” doesn’t tell us “how” that would be done. “How” is as important as “What”. Cover as much as you can. Quality of racing, the economics, long term health, marketing, etc.

I will share my personal thoughts before end of this week, but just wanted to kick this off. Discuss and enjoy!

Richard