View Single Post
Old 26 Mar 2024, 10:26 (Ref:4202832)   #67
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard C View Post
I agree the outcome factored in even if they don't admit it. I don't think all examples of this type of behavior should be treated as equally "offensive" with the implication that all should be equally punished.

Richard
Reading the report - I wouldn't agree with the thought that the outcome was factored in. I think the fact that a car was following was factored in, but not as far as the outcome.