View Single Post
Old 2 Jan 2009, 12:29 (Ref:2364035)   #1
captainbradders
Rookie

captainbradders should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Forms, Registration Card, and Volunteering. Please help!

Hello Chaps (and chapesses),

Firstly, happy new year to you all!

Right, this marshalling lark. I'm not sure if it's me being simple, but I am overwhelmed with the struggle to join your ranks.

I've joined the The British Motorsport Marshals Club. I believe this is a good thing, and a step in the right direction. I've downloaded the all the required forms on their website, completed them, paidup. All cushty.

Except, when I receive my welcome letter and Record Cards, one bit is missing: the Registration Card. Now, I've been sent another MSA National Marshals Registration form. I believe that I should send this to my the club at which I wish to marshal for them to complete Section 3, correct? I want to marshal at Brands, so is there a specific person and address that this should go to?

Along with this, I've also received an event calender from MSVR asking me which events I wish to register for, along with some Green Slips. Do I sent the calender AND the Green Slips back?

Then, do I get the Registration Card and Number?

I'm a little disappointed with this being so unclear, and such a struggle. I certainly don't mind the paperwork, but it's the process that's confusing.

I'm hoping that one of you old hands (please, take that in the way it was intended ) will be able to help explain what I need to do in order to get in your way each weekend

Thanks in advance,

Adam