View Single Post
Old 3 Feb 2018, 17:50 (Ref:3798072)   #145
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I think it's closer than 75%.

Jota could be offered more than 2 slots. They'll get 2 from WEC, 1 from Le Mans last year, 1 from AsLMS and they could win AsLMS LMP3 as well. They could get up to 5. I'm not sure BBT will get an entry. KCMG may not get one if they don't win the LMP3 title. JMW could potentially take 2 entries as well.

Team FIST AAI will get a GTE-Am entry from the AsLMS GT title as well. Not sure the Riley will make the trip.
I'm pretty sure you can only "earn" maximum of two automatic invites per team nowadays. Maybe if they entered additional vehicles as 3rd/4th/5th/whatever entries they could get them in per the regular selection process if ACO wanted them but I don't think they'd automatically get through through any awards & participation per say. IMO if they have extras they'd be slotted to the reserves because of the grid limitations cause by GTE (sadly)

BBT maybe doing ELMS too so it probably shows commitment more than say Eurasia

I don't think JMW has the resources for two unless they linkup with AF Corse

Yes I forgot the ASLMS GT3 thing, on that list of mine I'd probably replace Project 1 or Krohn AF for that and put those either of those to reserve candidates

Not that I personally really care what teams are in GTE, but the split percentage they take from the prototypes is important...

Last edited by Deleted; 3 Feb 2018 at 17:57.