View Single Post
Old 3 Feb 2018, 19:36 (Ref:3798132)   #150
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
I actually had it sitting on the actual entry list while coming up with the names but then with the space filling up threw it out because thought it was going to ELMS for some reason, probably confused it being the same kind of deal as with Dragonspeed split

Anyway I think ACO said somewhere that only around 7-8 LMP2s would be admitted for full season WEC, because of the "must-be-equal LMP-GTE" split I still don't understand, so they could get shafted anyway and forced elsewhere and then likely to reserves. But yeah thanks
Should be 8 if they reach entry capacity and they have 9 full-season LMP1 cars (apparently they managed to lift the full-season entry cap to 34).