Thread: LM24 PitWalk Tickets
View Single Post
Old 11 Oct 2017, 21:12 (Ref:3773770)   #13
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
I've also concidered these because it does allow you to go almost everywhere. I decided this year not to buy them, probably never, why...........?
They sell to many tickets, have you seen how busy it was on the grid just before start of the race. It looked twice as crowded as free pitwalk on friday. However these tickets allow you to go on pitwalk thursday, tempting...........
I've been on the grid just before the race. There are a lot of people, but it's not crowded unless you are desperate to get to the main cars. They are pushed past you on the way to the chevron anyway.

It's a special thing to do. Is it worth the cash? Well that's down to person.