Thread: IMSA Race 2018 Mosport
View Single Post
Old 6 Jul 2018, 19:30 (Ref:3835057)   #3
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
Lost the #75 Mercedes permanently it appears.

https://sportscar365.com/imsa/iwsc/s...ent-from-ctmp/

CORE sweeping first place in both Prototype and GTLM in practice 1. #38 Oreca 07 crashes. So will they make the grid?

Also interesting to note that the are 2 separate practice sessions on Friday afternoon. 1 hour for Prototype and GTLM only. GTD gets the track to themselves in hour 2. A good idea I think. However I wonder why GTLM was put with the P's and not GTD.
Are we sure they are done done? I can't remember any MBs in GTD off the top of my head right now but does anyone else run a MB GTD car right now for them to partner with? And did he own the cars or just rent Riley's cars?

#38 Oreca has been withdrawn after the wreck it seems from Dagys.

Last edited by broadrun96; 6 Jul 2018 at 19:41.