View Single Post
Old 18 Sep 2005, 20:45 (Ref:1410838)   #5
John Watson
Racer

England
Burgh on Bain - Lincolnshire
John Watson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Dear Colleagues,
Our original Program indicated that this would be a two day weekend event to be run on Saturday 24th.September and Sunday 25th.September, to replace our Brands Hatch meeting. (I commented on this earlier in the Year. A1GP and all that).

Unfortunately some of the Guest Championships that had booked with us for Brands Hatch would not support another one of their Championship Rounds on the National Circuit at Silverstone. Consequently this meeting has now been condensed to a one day event to be run on Saturday 24th.September 2005

This has been brought about by our commitment to run good, clean, and competitive races with full grids. We could not have achieved this if we were to spread the content of this meeting over two days. Hence, we have opted to hold an action packed one day event. We felt it would be better to have one good day than two mediocre days.

Most volunteers were to marshal with us for both days and I apologise for any inconvenience caused and sincerely hope that it does not deter them from supporting us on the Saturday.

I hope this clarifies the situation.

If you want somewhere to go on the Sunday, how about Cadwell Park with the 750MC.
I'll be there now, contact Peter Harding or myself for passes.