Thread: Nordic Supercar
View Single Post
Old 9 Jan 2010, 00:35 (Ref:2610277)   #50
Jimmy Magnusson
Veteran

Sweden
Jimmy Magnusson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJimmy Magnusson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goran Malmberg View Post
It may be that some drop out because of the fast factory cars, but I do not think the rules are the problem. I have worked for over two years to build a car and do not feel that the rules restricted the possibility of building a fast car. But now, once it becomes clear that perhaps the series dies, I do not find it very funny.
I think it's really fun to fight against ORECA Vipers, that is something to measure my car against. I presented the car here in the forum for a short time ago.
http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118490

If it becomes so that the series is down, so I see this as a major obstacle for amateurs to build a car and be with, because you simply do not have time to build a car adapted to the rules.
Goran
Göran, I'm very happy to see the car out on track. Been following the build since it was announced on the rejsa.nu site, nice photoblog the team (still SpeedLab, right?) had there.