View Single Post
Old 20 Oct 2019, 21:21 (Ref:3935950)   #22
brands
Veteran

brands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwh43scale View Post
I didn't get to Luffield until lunch time having been round at Club and Becketts earlier. I simply walked on to the "punters" section as usual near the sausage vendor.

I only found the locked gate in the fence when I wanted to then move round to the exit of Luffield. Rather than walk the long way round, I managed to climb over the fence where it was thankfully low enough. Mind you but then the punters had largely gone.

Just a little inconvenient for me but rather unnecessary. On the other hand, some "eff wun" punters (huge assumption there, oops !) might have been turned on to historics, especially if they saw the brilliant FF race.

Otherwise, an enjoyable day and galleries will be posted on Flickr in due course and notified here.

I can get over the fence where the disabled area is with ease but we saw several shorter people struggle and it's only a matter of time before someone ends up on the concrete with arm or head damage. Then H & S will kick in.

I'm not sure whether the idea is to keep us spectators away from that area or to keep the Experience punters from escaping after their show as they are meant to buy a entry ticket if they wish to watch the motor racing post the Experience, if a minor meeting is running. If it's a major meeting you have to buy a ticket for both to gain access regardless.

The VSCC Spring start is usually my first Sillystone event of the year, so they have plenty of time to answer my email questions

As to the HSCC meeting, some cracking racing and most of the grids were a decent size. I look forward to the pics.