Thread: DVD/Video "In-Car 956"
View Single Post
Old 7 Jul 2005, 07:45 (Ref:1349336)   #23
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I guess we all run a risk, whether we buy through Ebay (with or without PayPal) or mail order or whatever. Perhaps I've been lucky. I've had one or two people who just don't bother to leave feedback but I've also maintained a high level of comms with both buyers and sellers which seems to be appreciated - hence I have some good feedback - I'm 100% too and guard that rating jealously. I've bought some absolute gems on Ebay, like the Ramones DVD that you simply can't buy in the shops and I've sold some good items as well, like the pre-war Robertsons badge which fetched me nearly £60......