Thread: RPM?
View Single Post
Old 23 Mar 2015, 05:09 (Ref:3518503)   #7
naca
Racer

naca should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche91722 View Post
You'd think that any one hour (read 43 minutes) m/sport show that had Alan Jones, Larko, Rick Kelly and Daryl Beattie would have some sort of credibility. Throw in Matt White and some guy attempting to be funny, and make that.............apparently not! Can't see this current version of RPM hanging around much longer.
Attention Channel 10 :- Stick with straight m/sport info, we don't care what Scott McLaughlin has for breakfast, open with a quickfire 10 min m/sport news segment, cut the stupid video game, get rid of the unfunny guy and the poor attempts to copy the footy shows. Let Larko anchor the show, dispose of White, any way you see fit.
You actually showed an LMP1 in your promo's but I've yet to see any thing on the WEC.
There you go! Fixed it for ya.
The WEC test weekend is this weekend so I don't expect we'll see anything from it. The first round is mid april, so we might be lucky to get a report on how mark webber did. I would have thought Ten or seven could have easily hit up Toyota, Audi and maybe porsche to show the WEC on FTA. Seems not.