View Single Post
Old 20 May 2018, 20:34 (Ref:3823618)   #29
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Any idea what was said by Milner to get him banned from communicating with WC officials for the remainder of the season? Had to be bad for the team manager to get a fine and such a ban?

Also what problem could they have found to warrant exclusion if the car? Dagys reported something with the catalytic converter and it's been something the series had known for a while. If it's been known and not corrected that's in the series but if the team keeps intentionally hiding something they've been told to change and that's what led to Milner saying whatever he did, the exclusion from the race isn't enough I'd think

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
I like Mr Milner, and think it is funny he can't talk to series officials anymore!

Quote:
Team manager Tom Milner, meanwhile, has been fined and banned from any further interaction with PWC officials this year for “inappropriate language to officials” and “not exhibiting good sportsmanship” following the incident on Saturday.

Milner said that the officials took offense to his criticism over recent officiating issues, including an incident at Virginia International Raceway last month.
http://sportscar365.com/world-challe...om-gts-race-2/